F16 Europeans - day 2

Day 2 is over and it was perfect. A bit more wind than yesterday for all 3 races. Very close rasing, closer than yesterday. It was very exciting. And the downwind races were so fast, whow! We loved it. But now I (Kathleen) am totally knackered. I feel my arms!

We managed to get in the top 5 today with our last race, a 4!! Paul and Ann were flying on their Falcon, they scored an 8, a 3 and another 3, great!

Our final scores for today: 10, 7 and 4, getting better yet again :-)

There were some protests and some OCS, so could be the scoring changes a bit.
We had again 3 races, but the course was a bit smaller, so it all went a bit faster. Our downwind speed was great and we were overtaking boats, sailing deeper and faster.
Upwind was another story, we had great laps, but also not so great laps. Paul and Ann were able to point higher and they were faster. So we will have a talk to them I guess :-)

Now off to eat something, bon appetito!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My developer is trying to convince me to move to .net from
PHP. I have always disliked the idea because
of the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using
Movable-type on several websites for about a year and am
anxious about switching to another platform.
I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it?
Any help would be really appreciated!

Stop by my homepage ... calories walking calculator